March 4, 2015

Throwback Thursday Challenge #TTC002 and FREEBIE

Welcome to Throwback Thursday Challenge #TTC002!  We had some great submissions last week.  I'm happy to see that some people were motivated to create with their older/retired stamps.  All projects created were cute, but we could only chose one, and we could only chose from those that are within the USA. So our winner from last week's challenge is:

Tammy of My Craft Central.  Here is her card: 


Isn't it just darling?  Love that image from CC Designs.  Thanks to all those that participated. Tammy, please send me your mailing address, and I will send your prize out to you.  

Now on to this week's freebie sentiment.... here it is. Click on it, and right click to save to your computer:


Now on to the challenge..... first the prize!!!  Woooo Hooooo!!  Don't you just love prize that comes in the mail??  Again, this challenge is only open to those in the US and those that are in the US Military abroad.  Here is what's on the prize table for this week's challenge - a brand new, still in package, Sizzix Embossing Folder:


Simple Rulez:
  1. Use any retired stamps or stamps that are older than last year.  
  2. Post your project to the web.
  3. If posting to gallery, use #TTC001 as the tag
  4. Link back to this blog post.
  5. Add the link to your blog post or projects photo to the Linky Tools box below.  
  6. At this time, this challenge is currently open to only US residents, or US Military Residents residing outside of the US (with APO addresses).
  7. Have Fun!!!!
And here is my Throwback Thursday Challenge I am sharing with you!! The stamp, I've purchased back in 2013, so it qualifies as a Throwback.  It's a Lili of the Valley stamp.  I've colored her with my Copic Markers.  Used some sticklez on her wings to add some shimmer n' shine.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!. Loved creating this adorable card.  This was part of the card order I was working on.




I am submitting my project to the following fun challenges:


Now it's your turn... after you post your project to the web, add your link below.  Thanks for playing along and I look forward in seeing what everyone creates this week!!! Aloha, Jen





"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~