March 18, 2015

Throwback Thrusday Challenge #TTC004

Aloha and welcome back to another Throwback Thursday Challenge here at Creating in Faith, Hope and LOVE!!!!!  I hope your week is going well.  Can't believe it's already Thursday!  This day comes around so quickly!! I'm in the middle of working on a 120 count wedding invitation, and haven't had much time to create anything.  It's making me S-A-D.  But I did take some time off from working on them to create the sample project I needed for today's post.  But first, let's figure out who the winner of last week's challenge was... drum roll please... here's what random.org came up with:

The #6th card belonged to:
 ~Belinda Baker~
Here is Belinda's card.... 




Thank you Belinda for playing along with us, please send me your mailing address, and I will get your prize out to you. Thank You all for playing along.  It was so neat to see everyone's submitted project.

Now on to this week's challenge... first our prize for the week is this adorable, brand new, still in package, Sarah Kay clear stamp.  The stamp is a little discolored, however, I can assure you that it's quality of stamping is superb! Can't really see her face, but it really is an adorable stamp.  She is carrying loads of gifts that could possibly be for Christmas or any other special occasion. 


Here are the challenge rules:

  1. Use any retired stamps or stamps that are older than last year.  
  2. Post your project to the web.
  3. Link back to this blog post.
  4. Add the link to your blog post or projects photo to the Linky Tools box below.  
  5. If you are out of the US, you are welcome to still submit your work, however, at this time, the challenge prize is currently open to only US residents, or US Military Residents residing outside of the US (with APO addresses). 
  6. Have Fun!!!!
and here is my sample I created...




I don't know where the cherry blossom stamp is from, the sentiment is from Hero Arts. But both have been in my stash for over many years now.  So I know that they are Throwback's.  But I have to say something that I'm excited about.  I have been seeing so many stitched dies out there, and I wanted to get a hold of few, or some, or ALL!! I just could decide, there are so many.  Anyways, to my surprise, I was able to create some stitched cuts with my eCal program!!  Oh My GOSH!!!!  I'm so excited about this.  You see the stitched border on my card's edge too?  That came from my eCal as well. SO Happy and thrilled that I don't have to invest in the basic shaped dies, and I can spend my money on the other dies that I can't create with my eCal.  Yay! Go ME!!!  Thank You, JESUS!!!!  Oh, I also used my new Wink of Stella pen on this stamp.  It is so worthy of sparkles... and the Wink of Stella Clear did just what I needed it to do!!!!  :)

I am submitting my project to the following challenges:


Ok, your turn to play along...





"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~