March 6, 2015

Sweet New Baby

Happy Aloha Friday!!!!  Every Mondays, LSHD gives a digital kit and SVG kit away as a freebie. Don't you just love freebies??  Well, I totally love them.  I immediately got to work on this adorable card. I paper pieced the bear, using the free SVG kit, and the snowflake, and stripes came from the free digital kit.  You might wanna head on over to LSHD to grab those freebies, before they are taken down on March 8th.  :)  You have 2 more days.



I tried something new this time when taking pictures... I took pictures of my project outside, near my pond.  Today's weather was so nice, that I thought I'd try taking it outside.  Until I realized that it was a windy kinda day. LOL! Well, I had to wait in between gusts of wind to take my photo.  I almost gave up and went back into the house.  But I'm glad I stuck it out.  Here are the freebies that I've used. You can click on the photo and it'll take you to the site where you can get these freebies, while they are available.



Thanks for popping in.  Hope you're having a blessed day creating.  Aloha, Jen

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~