March 25, 2015

Sunshine

Aloha on this Hump Wednesday, Crafty Crafters!!  Hope your week is going well, and I hope that you are being blessed just by being here and spending a part of your day with me.  I would like to share with you a Little Scraps of Heaven Designs project I created.  It is a card that I made for my swap project that I am doing with the LSHD Design Team.  This is the card I am sending out to my match up.  I used the cuts from "Snuggle Time" and found a free sun svg cut on the web.  The sentiment stamp is from Paper Trey, and I thought it was a perfect sentiment to go with this cut.  The die cut is from Stampin' Up!. 

I followed this color combo from Color Throwdown:

 



I had a lot of fun piecing this one together, and creating 3 Dimensional layers, and popping them up.  Too-Much-FUN!!!! I chalked my edges, and glued the pieces together.  Love that I am able to use my stamps with this type of project as well.

I am submitting my project to the following fun challenges:


Thanks for popping by.  Tomorrow is Throwback Thursday Challenge.... ALREADY??  That sure came around quickly, didn't it??  Well, I better get on it and create something for tomorrow then! Hahaha. Thanks again for sharing a part of your day with me.  May the rest of your week be a restful one in the Lord.

Aloha,
Jen


"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~