March 16, 2015

Scripture Challenge #FHL15

Happy Monday, y'all!!!  Well, here it is, my Scripture Challenge is BACK!!!  I've had some messages asking when it was gonna be back, and I was never really sure when.  However, it has been on my mind and on my heart, and I thought, I might as well bring it back.  So here it is!!  We're starting where we last left off, which was #FHL14, so we are on #FHL15.

Here are the simple rules to play:

  • Create a NEW paper craft project,using a scripture from the Holy Bible
  • Anything Goes
  • The reference of the scripture that you use MUST be included (e.g., Eph 4:32).
  • Challenges are Weekly on Mondays
  • Challenge is open to USA only and US Military abroad.
  • Have FUN and be BLESSED in sharing the WORD OF GOD!! 
There is a prize... and here it is... it is a brand new, in package Whiff of Joy stamp.  This stamp is unmounted and rubber only:


Now for my sample...  I've purchased a blank mix media notebook, and thought I'd turn it into a book of scriptures.  This is like my 2nd or 3rd page I've completed.  But my first using Little Scraps of Heaven Designs SVG cuts.  The cut that I used for this page is from the set called "Love Birds".  Such a cute set.  The sentiment I got from Word Art Wednesday's blog - they give out freebie scriptures every Wednesdays, along with their Anything Goes Challenges... so I thought it would be perfect for me to use on my challenge here today!!


So there you have it.... scripture I used for today's challenge is from Proverbs 10:12 ~ Hatred stirreth up strifes; But LOVE covereth all sins.~ A beautiful reminder for us all.

I am submitting my project to the following challenges:

Now it's your turn to join my challenge.... 






"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~