March 30, 2015

Scripture Challenge #FHL017

Happy Monday, y'all!!!  It's time for another Scripture Challenge.  Awww... so sad, only 1 person played last week.  But, hey - it's OK!! God is GOOD!!! He wanted to bless Ginny with 7 free digital images from Bugaboo, so be it!!!  Thank You, Jesus!!! Here is Ginny's beautiful creation.  Thank You, Ginny for sticking it through with me on last week's challenge.  If you keep this up, you'll keep winning all my prizes!!!  Praise the LORD for that!!! Rejoicing with you, sister!!!



Beautiful, beautiful creation!!  Thanks again Ginny!!  Please email me, and I will get your prizes sent to you!!

God's WORD is perfect and TRUE!! Let's continue to share HIS word through our creativity and PRAISE HIM for all the blessings that HE has given us through this love for paper.  I'm excited to share with you this week's project. 

Here are the rules for this Scripture Challenge...

  • Create a NEW paper craft project,using a scripture from the Holy Bible
  • Anything Goes
  • The reference of the scripture that you use MUST be included (e.g., Eph 4:32).
  • Challenges are Weekly on Mondays
  • Challenge is open to USA only and US Military abroad. 
  • Have FUN and be BLESSED in sharing the WORD OF GOD!! 
**Prize photo to be posted soon!!! ***

Now for my sample...ohhhh... I had so much FUN piecing this project together!!  This is for a page in my scripture book.  I am trying to create at least 1 page a week.  Having this scripture challenge really really helps to motivate me to create with God's WORD. 



Cuts are from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs "Lion and The Lamb" cut file. I also used the "Scalloped Wave" cut file from LSHD.

Ok, it's your turn!! Here's where you enter your URL for your project!!  I look forward in seeing everyone's beautiful projects!!  Thank You for taking the time to play along!!! God Bless!!!







"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~