March 14, 2015

Print 2 Cut Happy Birthday

Hey there! How's your weekend going by so far.  Last Saturday, I caught a cold, thus it permitted me from posting earlier this week.  I am feeling better, and God Willing I'll be 100 by tomorrow.  I hate being sick.  But the one thing I mostly hate about being sick is when I have a stuffy nose.  Praise God this time around, I didn't have one. LOL!

Anyways, here is a Print2Cut card I created using some of the Print2Cut items I cut out a couple of weeks ago to sample.  Love this feature.  Great for those that don't have the time to color and cut out.  This will cut any clipart that you have, and you can simply create it into a card.  Kinda like a Hybrid card.  But it's still Oh-So-Cute!!!  This card is part of the card order that I finally completed!!  Yay!!!

The bear holding balloon image is from Miss Kate Cuttables. If you prefer to cut and piece this item, you can do that too.  But as I've mentioned, I was testing out this feature on my eClips machine and cut a few other pieces of clipart, and thus I had to turn them into a project, right?  Can't just let them sit.... because if I did, it'll be sitting FOREVER!!!!


I also cut out a picket fence cut from My Scrap Chick, and added a lil' birdie and Happy Birthday sentiment is from Stampin' Up!

I am submitting my project to the following fun challenges out there:




Thanks for stopping by!!  Enjoy your weekend and be blessed.

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~