March 27, 2015

Little Scraps of Heaven and KaDoodle Bug Designs' Joint Facebook Easter Hop


Happy Aloha Friday, my crafty peeps!! This is my 2nd post of the day.  My 1st post consisted of a FREEBIE!!  Yes, it's FREEBIE FRIDAY here on my blog!!  So be sure to scroll on down below to grab that FREEBIE - if you want it.  :)

You've read right..... LSHD and KBD is having a joint Easter hop on Facebook.  You'd hop our fan pages, and check out all the cool projects made by BOTH design teams.  We were all so very blessed to chose to either create with a LSHD file or a KBD file. I decided to go with creating with BOTH.  God is GOOD!!  He allows amazing things to happen. When it comes to paper and sharing HIS WORD, I will not shy down and hide away.  I want to let all know that Easter is a HUGE time of what my faith in Christ comes down to. We Christians have the utmost belief that Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead on the 3rd day.  He was seen by thousands of people after he rose from the dead. If this isn't true, then my faith is ka-putt! It would be meaningless.  But, I have faith, and I know, that I know, and I KNOW that Jesus is living and is the one true God!! So I put this on paper... knowing that what happened during that time of his death of sacrifice, and dying on the cross was for me.... and YOU!!!  He died for our sins, so that we may have a way into heaven.  God the Father loved you and me and the entire world so much that HE gave HIS only son! ~John 3:16~  Thank You, Jesus for paying it all!!!

For my 1st project that I am sharing with you is, was created with cuts from the "Lamb of God" cut set of Little Scraps of Heaven.



I used watercolor paper for my sky scenery and water color paint to make that pretty looking sky.  I was so thrilled that I was able to use my Watercolor paints and paper and skillz!!!  The rolling hills are from "Scalloped and Wave Border".  I tweeked the wave border a little for each layer of the rolling hills, so that each could have a different curve. 

Here is my 2nd project...

I used KaDoodle Bug Design's "EggSploding Sweetness" cut files (chick in next), along with LSHD's "Lamb of God" cut files on this card.  So LOVED putting both of these pieces together.  I thoroughly enjoyed chalking up the sides and just working with the paper pieces.  So blessed to be a part of this DT.

Here are my cards, side by side...

Thank You for spending a part of your day with me.  I hope you have some time to check out the hop.  You can start here, at Melissa's FB fanpage which is the beginning of the hop - or you can jump over to my Fun Cuts page and go from there.

I am submitting my projects to the following challenges:


"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~