March 4, 2015

Happy News!!!

Facebook Fan Page

I have some awesome news today...  I am happy to announce that I am now a part of the Little Scraps of Heaven DT!!!  It's a paper piecing company, but also recently started selling digital images as well. I am so excited to be a part of this DT, because I have recently found my new love for paper piecing and gluing.  It's all in the glue, I tell ya!!!  :)

Well, for my 1st project as LSHD DT, I'd like to share this layout with ya.  I made this about a year ago, but I've never posted it.  Praise God... because I get to post it NOW!!! :)



 











OMGoodness... I had so much piecing this payout together... here are the cuts that I've used:


The title SVG was created by me.  :)  Thanks again for stopping by and sharing in the excitement with me.  God Bless!! OX, Jen

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~