March 23, 2015

FHL Scripture Challenge #FHL16

Happy Aloha Monday!!!  It's time for another Scripture Challenge!!!!  Loved seeing everyone's project from last week's challenge, everyone did so well... and chosen by Random.Org was project #2!! Here is the winning project created by:

 Ginny B of Homespun Cards... 



Great Job, Ginny B!!!  Please send me your mailing address, and I will mail your prize out to you!!

Now on to this week's challenge... again, super simple and easy!!  Create a project using a bible scripture.  That's all to it.  This week's challenge is being sponsored by Bugaboo!!!  I think that is so awesome, as this company is willing to give 7 digital images as a prize!!  That is such a blessing.  Digital images are so easy and fun to use.  You will love the designs that Bugaboo has to offer if you haven't had a chance to get your hands on any of their images, or haven't had a chance to see them, you should go and check it out!!  You will not be disappointed!!!

    
On to my sample project... I created this card, just last night.  I was in full on "craft mode" after just finishing a 120 count wedding invitation order.  I was so thrilled to have this project as one of the first projects to complete after that huge order.  The scripture that I used is from 1 Thessalonians 5:18 ~ "In every thing give thanks".  A simple reminder of how blessed I am to have these craft projects to work on allowing me to bless others with the talents the Lord has blessed me with.  I followed this sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday:

here's how my project turned out...



What do you think???  I colored her with Copic Sketch Markers. The stamp is a Sarah Kay stamp. The scripture stamp is from Stampin' Up!'s "Banner Blessings".  So glad that I was able to use that stamp set.  There are 4 scripture stamps in that set.  I hope to use them throughout the up coming challenges or sooner, because they are just too cute n' I love sharing the WORD of God!!!!

I am also submitting my project to follow fun challenges out there:

 
Now it's your turn to play along with me... submit the link to your project here:





"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~