March 31, 2015

A Hoppy Floppy Easter & Video Time Tuesday

Aloha and Welcome back!!  Here is my last LSHD project for the month of March.  I was added to the team a week into March, and had to create 9 projects (2 per week).  Along with that wedding invite of 120 count.  This month of projects was CRAZeeeee!!!  I'm glad that March is over, but is so looking forward to April!! The months are moving right along quickly, right??

So here is my project.  I have created these premade 2 page scrapbook layout, using LSHD cuts. The eggs and basket came from "Easter Bunny Collection" and the bunny came from "Lazy Bunny".
The title was something I created on my computer, tried to think of a cute sentiment and thought that this title worked perfectly.







Loved creating these pages... took a lot of time, but so much fun!!!

Oh, I haven't forgotten.... here is today's Video Time Tuesday's video.  Enjoy!!!  


Thank You for spending a little bit of your day with me. 

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~