March 2, 2015

2 Monster Birthday Cards

Almost done with my card order.... yep, still working on it!!  But here are 2 more cards for lil' boys, I decided to go with SVG monster cuts for these cards.  Both SVG cuts are from Miss Kate Cuttables. So CUTE!!!  Love how they turned out.  Something about lil' monsters, being so cute for boys.  I know boys aren't really monsters... but when they are cute like this, it just kinda fits.  The sentiments I've used on these cards are from Hero Arts.



Thanks for visiting with me.  Tomorrow is Girl's Day!!  Here in Hawaii, we celebrate it, because there is a huge community of the Japanese culture.  Gotta love the mixing pot that we are all a part of. God has truly blessed me to be a part of this community.  I've got some cute Girl's Day projects and cards to share... come on back tomorrow and see for yourself!!!! OX, Jen

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~