February 26, 2015

Throwback Thursday Challenge #TTC001 and FREEBIE

Welcome and thank you for joining me today for my new "Throwback Thursday Challenges".  This is the last of masculine birthday cards I had to make for my card order.  Last week, while working on Mother's Day cards, right in the middle of it, I had the crazy desire to want to re-arrange my craft area.  Thus, I stopped what I was doing, and started rearranging, going through my stuff, and just tidying!!  I found a lot of old stamps, and thought how neat it would be to have a "Throwback Thursday Challenge", as it'll inspire me to use my retired or old stamps that I haven't used in a while. Plus I found all sorts of fun things that I can give away as prizes!!  So here we go!!!  But first, I also wanted to offer a FREEBIE sentiment with this challenge.  You don't have to use it.  But you can most definitely add it to your collection!!!  Here is your freebie (click on it, right click, and save to your computer):


OK, now on to the challenge....

So, here are the rules to this challenge...
  1. Use any retired stamps or stamps that are older than last year.  
  2. Post your project to the web.
  3. If posting to gallery, use #TTC001 as the tag
  4. Link back to this blog post.
  5. Add the link to your blog post or projects photo to the Linky Tools box below.  
  6. At this time, this challenge is currently open to only US residents, or US Military Residents residing outside of the US (with APO addresses).
  7. Have Fun!!!!


Here is the prize for this week's challenge.  Winner and NEW challenge begins every Thursday. Hope you have some time to play along!!!!  Our first prize will be this adorable stamp, mounted on cling foam.  It is a Brand NEW in package CC Designs stamp called "Baby Tricks or Treats":


Here is my Throwback Thursday card creation.  The background, stamps and star punch are super old n' retired. LOL... do you remember that background stamp??  I so loved it when it first came out, and hung on to it, like FOREVER!!!



Before I post the linky box, wanted to share with you the before and after photos of my craft area... here they are.  This is my area before I re-arranged it.  There are things all over the floor, because I brought them out, and sorted through it, seeing what can go and what can stay.

Here's is the table that I do the majority of my stamping on.  I've moved my ink pads to this table, no longer is it near my window.  Now I can open my window and have better air flow, on windy days.  I am also making use of my wall display ink pad holder. Have a bunch of old ink pads (Stampin' Up!), before they went "juicy" and held on to them "just in case".  Glad I have that holder to hold all of these.  There were on the floor in a package prior to being sorted away!

My table of electronics... my computer, cricut, eClips, and printers are on the opposite side of my craft table.  I need a new table cloth... I know

My craft area, this is actually the dining room of my house.  Blessed that my hubby allows me to have this section of the house as my craft area.  The electronic table wasn't that much tidy when this picture was taken.

Here is the first corner of my craft area that I fixed.  After fixing this area, I was so pumped to finish the entire area. Crazyness!!

Those are my pictures... thanks for peeking through them.  You can now join my challenge, and post the link to your project here.  Happy Crafting and looking forward in seeing what you come up with!!!  Go get them oldies but goodies out to play!!!





"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~