February 1, 2015

SVG Project Class This Friday & Sunday

So I have been encouraged by some of my class attendees to have an SVG class of some sorts. Finally decided that I should do so!!  If you are interested in attending, I will be having 2 Classes for this project, please let me know ASAP so that I can reserve a kit and a seat for you.  Sorry, this is for Oahu residents only.  Kits will not be available for mailing out.  Mahalo for your understanding!!




I really love my SVG projects.  Creating with Glue and Paper has never been so much fun!!!  Here are the class dates you can select from:

Friday, January 6th
Time: 10am - 2pm
-or-
Sunday, January 8th
Time: 10am - 2pm

Class Cost is $15
Bring Nothing.  However, if you still want to bring your tool kit, you are welcome to do so as well!!!
Here is a little video I created after making this project.  The cut file is available from SVGcuts.com.

Thanks for watching!

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~