February 2, 2015

Super Bowl Sunday Paper Project

Super Bowl is fun for me, because I can eat n' create all day long.  LOL!!! I worked on a Bridal Shower card for a sister in Christ who is gonna be getting married in a couple of weeks.  I wanted to make this card which is an SVG cut from SVGCuts.com.  The kit it comes from is called "For My Valentine's". Super cute set. Comes with 5 projects, 3 3D ones, and 2 cards.  I made the card with the Hot Air Balloon.

Here's how mines turned out:

Card Opened....

It even came with an envelope cut.  SVGCuts.com never leaves you hanging!! I don't know why the envelope in the picture looks so much bigger than the card, because it's not.  It fits perfectly.  I know the Bride-to-Be will be very blessed by it.  :)  Now to figure out what I should get her! :o/

Thanks for stopping by!!  Hope your Super Bowl Crafting went well, and that your day was blessed regardless of which team you were cheering for.  Having family and friends over for fellowship and talking stories is the best way to go on SB Sunday.  Crafting is the next best thing.  I was truly blessed to be able to spend my SB Sunday this way.  Totally FUN!!


"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~