February 20, 2015

Mother's Day Cards


Making multiple Mother's Day Cards for my sister to sell at her store in California.  Made a bunch of these in different colors. :)  I had a lot of fun making multiples of these cards.  Although making multiples isn't really my forte, but I've gotta say, it was fast and easy to make.

The blue roses turned out so pretty, they turned out to be my favorite! Ink colors are all Stampin' Up!: Tempting Turqoise; Pacific Point and Midnight Muse. The stamp set is from Paper Trey.

This purple one looks kinda dark, but I think it still turned out so pretty.... Stampin' Up! ink colors that I've used were: Perfect Plum (rtd), Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant....


Pink roses are just pretty period! The Stampin' Up! ink colors that I've used for this one was Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush and Cherry Cobbler...

Here's how they turned out when finished... Butterflies are from a Stampin' Up! punch.  I've embossed the cardstock first, and then punched them out.  I can't seem to locate my Stampin' Up! Butterflies Sizzlits. UGH!!!






FUN!!  Now to work on finishing my card order.... 2 of these will be going to that order.  I have a bunch of cards to still finish off.

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~