February 13, 2015

Lollipop Valentine Treats for Lil Girls n' Boys

Cut out some lips and staches to make cute lollipop treats.  These are for the kids at our church.... idea came from Pinterest, which my friend Kimberly directed me to! :)  I am so glad that she did.  It was an easy project to make!




The mustache svg cuts are from Doodle Pantry.  I stretched out the lips, and adhered the staches to the lips.  I had first made them without the lips, and a crafty sister pointed it out and suggested me making lips so the stache could be in the correct place.  I'm glad I listened.  Looks so much better now! :)



Thanks for popping by!!!  Have a blessed Valentine's Day weekend!!!

Hugs,
Jen

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~