February 23, 2015

Happy 77th Birthday To My Dad


Dad turns 77 years old last week, as you've seen the chocolate favors I posted here.  Well, here's the card that I made for him!  This was the first time I've used a Peachy Keen stamped face for this cut. The cut actually looks like an older man, but with the PK face stamp, it makes it look like a younger person, which my dad thought it looked very much like my lil' guy.  So the picture below the cards are of my dad reading his card, and then a picture of him comparing the looks of my son to the card.  Too Cute!!!

I got this SVG cut from KaDoodle Bug Designs.... the set it came from is called "World's Greatest Dad".



Here's my dad reading his card... LOVE that smile on his face.

Here he is comparing my lil' guys face to the face on the card, I've gotta admit, it does have a cute resemblance of him. LOL!

Thanks for stopping by.  May your week be a blessed one!!!

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~