February 10, 2015

Doodle Pantry Release - Monkey Peeps

New release at Doodle Pantry today... cause it's Tuesday!!!  Here's the set I got to play with... "Monkey Peeps":


Here's how my sample turned out:


Don't you wanna just rub that belly???  That monkey is too cute!!!  There are so many other sentiments, and you can come up with so may different things that the lil' cute monkey could be wrapping his arms around or peeping from... but since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, I figured make something cute n' loving to go with that.

Thanks for stopping by.  Please check out Doodle Pantry's blog/shop to see what other sets have been released today.  Hope your weekend was a blessed one!!

I am submitting my project to the following challenges:


"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~