February 16, 2015

20 Candy Bar Favors for Dad's 77th Birthday Dinner

So dad's birthday was yesterday, and mom wanted to throw him a "surprise" dinner, which we went to a Chinese Restaurant to celebrate at.  I volunteered to make the favors for the event.  So much fun!  I wanted to make something that had to do with fishing, because dad loves to fish.  But then, I remember I had purchased boxes of See's Candy Bars to help with a friend's cancer fundraising, and still had them chocolates laying around.  Thought that I  might as well use them.  Therefore, I had to shift my way of thinking, and create something around the candy bar instead.  Here's how they turned out:






All 20! Phew...

Supplies used were: DSP from Three Bug in a Rug, Pillow Box SVG from Fluerette Bloom cut on my eClips machine, See's Candies, Stampin' Up! Ribbons, Stampin' Up! Stamp Set "Cycle Celebration", Stampin' Up! Punches, Double Stick Tape (keep candy in place), Craft Glue from WalMart to keep the boxes together.

That was pretty fun to create!!  Love spontaneous projects. Thanks for stopping by!!!

Aloha, Jen

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~