January 27, 2015

Little Girl's Valentines - Doodle Pantry

Lovely Lovely... Valentine's Day is right around the corner!!! January is nearly over... oh my! This year will surely fly-by quickly, just as 2014 did.  I have so much that I want to create. I say that every year. LOL! This year, I am hoping to create video's weekly and classes monthly.  Praying that if it is the Lord's will, I will be able to obtain these goal.

Today, Doodle Pantry is releasing some Oldie But Goodie digital stamp sets (sets that have been previously released - with some new flair added to it).  But also being released is this very adorable digital stamp set, called "Little Girls Valentine's".  I was blessed to be able to create with these images, and came up with these.

First, I made some French Fry holder boxes, which I found a shape of it online, then I cut it out using my eClips machine.




I then created a card with the little girl's dress and crown and sentiment that reads "Call me PRINCESS and nobody gets hurt".  Don't we all know that lil' adorable diva that demands to be treated as a Princess?? LOL...


These are my projects for today's Doodle Pantry release.  Please don't forget to stop by and check out all the cute samples created by Doodle Pantry's creative team.  Thank you for blessing me with your visit!

Aloha,
Jen

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~