January 11, 2015

I'm Baaaaaaccccck!!

Aloha Crafters!! It has been a month and a half since I've last posted. Thanksgiving, Christmas and ringing in 2015 came n' went!!  While I was gone, guess where my family and I headed off too?  We went to Seattle, WA!!!  It was our first time ever leaving the islands for Christmas. We went to our family friends home and stayed with them for nearly 2-1/2 weeks.  We met our college son there too.   I'm just getting back into creating and working on some digitally created pages from the pics we took during our trip.  I'll be posting them as I complete them.  Here are pics taken from day one, our flight out, December 19th, 2014:

    
I was able to complete another page before the day's end... yay me! I love how this layout turned out. I wanted to experiment with masking, and did it with the fireplace pic that I had taken, blending into the background paper. I also masked the background paper with a brick wall graphic n' grunge edges. I got the layout template from Scrap Orchard.


Thanks for stopping by!! Looking forward in sharing more of my digital creations.

Aloha, Jen

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~