January 28, 2015

1st Crafty Video of 2015

Greetings!! I've created my 1st crafty video of 2015.  Will try to create a video for ya every week. That is with a capital T-R-Y!! LOL... The ladies of my Facebook Group are so encouraging in asking me to post videos and I believe it is such a personal way to connect with my friends online.  Before I post my video, I am posting the cards that I created for this video... the video is below my cards. Thanks for stopping by!!



Created these cards using Lotus Blossom stamp set, and Confia en Dios stamp set #128382 (Spanish version of "Trust God" #126702). Stamp is of Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding"...

Here is my video:



Thanks for stopping by!!!

Aloha & Blessings,
Jen


"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~