November 3, 2014

Thinking Of You - Breast Cancer Awareness

CCMC327Welcome back, it's Monday... already! And a new month at that!!  November already??  Where did the year go??  Two more months, and we will be in 2015!!  I have a breast cancer awareness card to share with you.  As I was checking out my new stamps that I have and haven't used, I came across this stamp from The Greeting Farm.  It is Awareness Anya. It was still in it's plastic casing, uncut, and waiting for me to use.  Although it was already the end of October, I thought it would still be nice to create an awareness card, and perfect for breast cancer month.

You can't really see, but the card base is embossed with a Sizzix awareness ribbons plate. I tried capturing it on the camera, but just couldn't find the right angle.  The paper that I used on here is from Gina K Designs, and the image as you know, from TGF, was colored with Copic Sketch Markers.  I am followed this sketch from Create with Connie and Mary and am submitting my card to their challenge here.

Here is how my card turned out....


This was a fun challenge.  I was in the mood for coloring and using my Copics, so I think helped me curve my cravings of coloring for a little bit. 

I am submitting my card to the following fun challenges:
Mahalo for stopping by, spending a little bit of your time with me, and if you've commented, I really appreciate that you took the time to do that!!  Come and join my Facebook Group, "Creating with Jen" for details of this card, and how I created it. Also weekly prize giveaways!!!! 

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~