November 14, 2014

Thankful Turkeys

Getting into the festivities of Thanksgiving.  For our Arts n' Crafts project of the day the other day, my son and I created some Thankful Turkeys.  I found free feather svgs on www.missfancypants.typepad.com, but them out on my eClips machine as shown here:


You could use a toilet paper roll, but what we did was cut a 4" x 6" piece of cardstock, made into a roll, and then adhered the face and feathers with our thankful blessings written on them.  Here's how they turned out:



This was such a fun n' simple project, and we had a lot of fun creating them together.  Here is my son holding them both together:

Thank you for popping in.... have a blessed weekend!!!

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~