November 17, 2014

Smile

The other day, I was on the phone with my 2nd mom, Ms. Wini.  I was telling her about this step card that I made for my son's girlfriend, and wanted to direct her to my blog as to where she could find it.  But I couldn't find it anywhere!!  I guess I forgot to post it!!  But I know I posted this one on Facebook, but not here on my blog.  So here it is...


I actually purchased a step card SVG from Lori Whitlock's web.  It is so much easier for me to create with all the cuts n' scoring in place.  Call me n' easy peasy sleazy crafter.. haha!  The image and sentiment is from Inky Antics and I colored with Copics, n' added some green sticklez to the shell of the turtle.  This card was created for my son' girlfriend who was recovering from knee surgery.  She's such a trooper, by the time she received this card (which was about 3 days after surgery), she was already walking with no meds, no pain and no crutches.  Praise be to GOD!!! 

I am submitting my card to the following fun challenges:

Thanks for popping in... may your week be blessed!

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~