November 15, 2014

Send a Smile 4 Kidz Challenge - Anything Goes

Aloha Crafters!!!  Today at Doodle Pantry, we are sponsoring Send a Smile 4 Kids and their theme is "Anything Goes".  We have some awesome samples created with DP images, which you can check out on their blog.  What I came up for this challenge was a Pizza Gift Card.  The image, DSP and sentiment that I used are all from "Pizza Slice" mini digi set that was recently released this month from Doodle Pantry.  I also used my punch board to create this super easy gift card holder, and here's how it turned out:




I've created it where the pocket of the gift card holder moves up as you open the card.  On the inside a funny "cheesy" sentiment.  I also printed the DSPs at a 54% opacity so that it has a lighter look to the card, allowing the pizza image to stand out more. 

Well, if you are feeling inspired to create something today, I suggest you check out this challenge going on over at the Send a Smile for Kids blog.  If you use a Doodle Pantry image (freebies here) you receive a free image just for entering! This month, the stamp is Gingerbread House Ants. That is not just an image, but an ENTIRE digital stamp set!!  So what's there to lose, really????  Have FUN!!  The rest of the DT and I are looking forward in seeing what you come up with.  

I am submitting my card to the following fun challenges:
Thank you for stopping by!!  May your weekend by a blessed one... 

Blessings,
Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~