November 9, 2014

"No Stamp" Christmas Card Kit - 001

I've decided to try my hand at selling card kits for those that love to create handmade, but just don't have ideas, or desire to purchase all the supplies needed to make these... this is my 1st kit.  I have 1 kit left.  If you are interested in purchasing it, please contact me at littlecs7 @ gmail.com.  Here's what is included in this set:

1 - Includes step-by-step emailed instructions on how to put each card together.
2 - All stamped pieces and embellishments needed to create each card.
3 - An envelope for each card.
4 - Relaxation and Fun to put together.

Cost: $15
Shipping: $3 (USA) / $7.50 (Everywhere Else)
Available for Pick-Up for Oahu Residents


**Kit is shipped after payment is received.** 

  






Each card kit comes unassembled like shown in the pic below, with all embellishments and stamped images needed to put together. You will need glue or double stick tape. If you do not have double stick tape, I have some available for purchase at $6.50 a roll.


Thanks for peeking!!!

Aloha,
Jen

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~