November 8, 2014

Hebrews 8:38-39

My girlfriend Ali has been journaling in her bible for several months now, and she shared with me the other day, while she was visiting, on how she journaled in her bible with some art work.  I started doing some research out there and have found that there are so many inspiring ideas out on Facebook and Pinterest about bible journaling.  I got all excited, and I just wanted to dive in and start.... so here is my 1st page I decorated in my inductive study bible.


"For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Hebrews 8:38-39 NASB


I think I will be able to make great use of my pens that I purchased now... looking forward to more bible journaling.  The time spent with the Lord is priceless!!!

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~