Here's the 1st piece I worked on when making my SVG cuts... with the help of my Stamp-a-Ma-Jig I am able to stamp image in the center of my cut...
Here are all the pieces I ended up cutting...
Putting the pieces together and creating a card layout was the hardest part. I am not used to creating with fall colors, so really had to put my thinking cap together. But first, the color combo that I selected is from this challenge:
Well, this is the results. Hope you like it!!
This card is available at ETSY here: http://tinyurl.com/qe88kgu
- Images & Sentiments: Stampin' Up!
- SVG Cuts: eCal & cut on eClips machine
- Embossing Folder: Sizzix
- One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
- Around The World Stamping - Color Combo (palette shown above)
- Catch The Bug Challenge - Anything Goes
- Challenge Up Your Life - Anything Goes
- Showcase Your Style - TicTacToe Challenge: Sentiment, Red & Emboss
It's football Sunday!! I hope you're enjoying your blessed day whether or not you are watching football!!! :)
Thanks for stopping by.....