November 2, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Working on some Thanksgiving Cards.  Here is one of the 1st of them that I've created. I used the "Day of Gratitude" stamp set from Stampin' Up!. I created some SVG cuts for these stamps, so that I can have my eClips machine cut the pieces out, and then I don't have to cut them by hand.

Here's the 1st piece I worked on when making my SVG cuts... with the help of my Stamp-a-Ma-Jig I am able to stamp image in the center of my cut...


Here are all the pieces I ended up cutting...

Putting the pieces together and creating a card layout was the hardest part.  I am not used to creating with fall colors, so really had to put my thinking cap together. But first, the color combo that I selected is from this challenge:



Well, this is the results.  Hope you like it!!

This card is available at ETSY here: http://tinyurl.com/qe88kgu

Card Details:
  • Images & Sentiments: Stampin' Up!
  • SVG Cuts: eCal & cut on eClips machine
  • Embossing Folder: Sizzix
I am submitting my card to the following fun challenges:



It's football Sunday!! I hope you're enjoying your blessed day whether or not you are watching football!!! :)  

Thanks for stopping by.....
 
Aloha, Jen


"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~