November 13, 2014

Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge - Using Any DP Image

Hey Gang!!  It is getting colder here in Hawaii... I'm sure those that live on the mainland would laugh when I write that we are at 68 degrees. I laugh too, but seriously, this temp is freezing for most of us.  My hubby is one of those that love the cold, so this weather is really nice for him.  He'd rather be in 36 degree weather.  :)  As I write this post, I am in my thick fleece PJ's and a jacket, and sipping on Hot Chocolate.  I'm feeling cozy!!

It's Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge Monthly Challenge time!!  The challenge this month is to create with ANY Doodle Pantry Digital image, and you will get a chance at winning the prized coupon, but not only that, you will receive the newest "Gingerbread House Ants" digital set for FREE - just for USING a Doodle Pantry digi image!!!!  That is a sweet deal!!!  This is the adorable set that you would receive:
 

For my project, I have here a 3 panel birthday card.  I purchased this die cut from Elizabeth Crafts a Karen Burniston design.  I think I may have purchased it several months ago, I even posted on here when I purchased them.  Well, they sat for a good enough time, and now it is time to use it.  So here is what I came up with for the 1st die that I used.







Card Details:
  • Images and Sentiment: Doodle Pantry's Digital Stamp Set: "Yummy Cupcakes
  • Images were colored with Copic Sketch Markers
  • Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
  • Card Base Die Cuts: Elizabeth Crafts
I am submitting my card to the following fun challenges:

Thank you for stopping by!!!  I hope your week has been a blessed one.  If you have Facebook, please come and join my Facebook Group, "Creating with Jen" for details of this card, and how I created it.

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~