November 4, 2014

Give Thanks

Happy Tuesday, y'all... here is my project for today.  I used the stamp set from Gina K Design's "The Simple Things" that I received in the kit I purchased.  My 1st kit ever from Gina K Designs.  LOVE it!!  With the kit, I received 3 cut outs that fit the frame stamp included in the set. I know that I will run out of these cut outs, so I had to make some of my own.  So that is what I did.  :)  I created my own SVG cuts for this set on my PhotoShop and eCal programs. Love that I can do this.  Even created a cut for the middle section of the cut.  Love that I am able to utilize my machine more than I possibly thought I would.  Thank You, Jesus!!!

Here's how my card turned out:



This card was fun to create, but took me almost all day to do it.  I guess because of the SVGs, sizing, coloring and then the layout.  I thought I spent a little too long on it. But I am totally happy with the results. :)

I am submitting my card to the following fun challenges:


Mahalo for stopping by, spending a little bit of your time with me, and if you've commented, I really appreciate that you took the time to do that!!  Come and join my Facebook Group, "Creating with Jen" for details of this card, and how I created it. Also weekly prize giveaways!!!! 

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~