November 5, 2014

Blessings

Here is another Thanksgiving card.  I really like this card, because of the coloring that I did on here. It was fun to color with my Copics after not doing any coloring for so long.  The satmps on here are from Inky Antics (pumpkins in background), and TAC (pumpkin in the front). The "blessings" stamp is a Stampin' Up! stamp, a retired one, which I'm so glad I didn't get rid of.  I really love this stamp and that I still have it.  Blessed in so many ways!! 




 This card is available for purchase here: http://tinyurl.com/m6wg3qh

There are some fun challenges going on right now about fall and Thanksgiving... so here are some of the few that I am able to participate with:

Mahalo for stopping by, I hope you are having a blessed week!!  

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~