November 16, 2014

A Warm Cozy Holiday

Hey there... here is the project I completed on Friday.  Looks pretty easy, but took me a while to create. I don't have the die cuts for this 3-Circle Flip card, but I did have an SVG cut created by Lori Whitlock. But, her cut was made for a smaller card. I had to re-size, and re-adjust the size of the DSP side panel. It felt like the entire day was spent on this project. But, Praise God, I was finally able to figure out the sizing, and then I could move on and create the rest of the card... phew!! The adorable hot chocolate images on this project is from Bento Box Ink and sold at my digital store, Little C's Digis on ETSY. The DSP is from Doodle Bug designs. Button from Stampin' Up! and SVG 3-Circle Flip Card SVG from Lori Whitlock's online store.






I have so much projects on my "to do" list, some of which should've been done yesterday!!  Had to make a list so I can keep track of what projects I need to do!!  LOL!! I'm now to work on a "Frozen" themed birthday card.  Might be heading to a birthday party tomorrow, and that is the little girl's birthday theme.  :)  Praying I will be able to find something not only FUN but easy to create!!  

I am submitting my card to the following fun challenges:

Thank you for peeking in.  I pray that your weekend is going as the Lord leads.  

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~