October 31, 2014

Wedding Card

Hi there peeps of blogland... hope all is going well with each and everyone of you.  Today is Halloween.  Praying you are all safe with Trick o' Treating, and church events. Praising God for this event, that people are reached and seek the love of Jesus.

I have been crafting slowly by slowly.  My mojo is returning and I'm slowly but surely getting there. A couple of weeks ago, I attended a friend's wedding.  The groom is actually one of my son's mentors, and my son returned home for the weekend. That made me so happy to see him and hug him and kiss him.  It was nice. Anyways, the wedding was happening the same weekend that Hurricane Ana was scheduled to touch down.  Praise God that it did a fly by, and didn't even hit us.  We did have some effect of her storm's edge, but it wasn't too bad.  The wedding was on the North Shore and I was a little worried with the storm coming in, but God is GOOD!!!  He is Faithful and the wedding was beautiful because of HIS mercy and grace upon us that day!!!  Thank You, Jesus!!!!

So, I created a card for the wedding... I thought it went perfect with their wedding invitation.  Because on their invite, it was a picture of him and her, him with a beard n' her with a beautiful smile... thus this card was a perfect match!  Here is a picture of them right after saying their "I Do's":


Here is the card I created for them:


Simply Sweet... all products used are of Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

Aloha, Jen


"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~