October 22, 2014

Gina K Design: October Stamp TV Kit

I purchased Gina K Design's October Stamp TV Kit last week.  Wanna say that I was pretty stoked that it took less than a week for the kit to arrive.  Very pleased.  I usually let my purchases sit and wait around for a couple of weeks or two, but I have been wanting to create for a while now, since I have been on restriction.  Today, I opened the kit and took a try at creating something with it.

First, I was surprised and thrilled to find that when I opened the "The Simple Things" stamp set, also included was a storage board, big enough to store 2 stamp sets, one on each side.  There are 3 holes on the side of the board, which probably means that they sell some kinda folder to store these boards in.  I haven't had a chance to check it out, but I'm sure you will find it on their website.  Here is a picture I took of the stamp set and storage board....


With this set, I created this card, using the "sunset brayer" technique I found on YouTube here.  Here is how my card turned out:



I like it.  Something still new for me... need to get used to using this set, and try creating other cards with it.  It's a start.

Personal Notes: Today is raining pretty hard.  My dogs are usually frigidity when it rains, barking and making all kinda nuisance sounds.  I had the lil' guy pull their house from out of the rain, and they have quiet down quite a bit.  Yay!!  My lil' guy had a slight fever last night, which I was up almost every hour just checking on his temp.  Praise the Lord that he woke up with fever gone.  I prayed over him last night, asking the Lord to take all infirmities that was causing the fever, to be removed.  I prayed, He answered, I praised!!!  Thank You, Jesus!!  I'm probably not going to continue my scripture challenge. I don't think I have the time to do that.  So, just letting you all know that it's not at a stop for now.  Back to home schooling.  Loving this rain.

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~