October 22, 2014

Breast Cancer RAK's Received

It's been awhile... I am antsing to start creating again.  Thank you all of you who have been praying fervently on my behalf, and for those of you that have blessed me with a card, email, phone call, text and whatever it was you did to make me smile.  Slowly but surely, I will be back at full force and creating again.  :)

Today's post are of RAK I've receive recently due to my recent surgery which was phase 2 of my breast cancer treatment... so blessed!!

From Irene of Kaneohe, HI... so pretty!! Love all the bling on here...

From Shelly of Florida... this is just so pretty, and the words, so beautiful!!!

From Reyes Ohana of California.... Love U Guys... this was sweet!! 

So nice to receive these beautiful cards that have touched my heart!!!  I also receive some yummies in the mail!!

From Dan & Michelle of California... Chocolate Covered Strawberries... YUMM!!!
From my Sistah Gina of Michigan.... Yummy Brownies n' Cookies from David's Cookies.... scrumptious!!!

From Charmaine n' Joshtin, of which Charmaine went to Maui and brought back some of these for me, "just cause"... Love U guys!!!!
I have the sweetest and dearest friends!! Thank U for blessing me n' my family.

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~