September 18, 2014

Woody Car Card For My Pastor

Created this adorable Woody Car Card for Pastor Waxer's 50th birthday!!  Thanking Jesus for the life that HE has given this man.  The knowledge and wisdom that he shares.  May he be blessed continually and that he remains healthy and that you continue to use him to share your word, Lord!!  I pray that I can be as bold as he and just speak the WORD in truth and in love!!  Bless this man, bless his wife, bless his household.  I pray all these things in Jesus name, AMEN!!!!  Here is a picture of him with our friends (he's in the middle):



I created this card using my eCal program and eClips machine to cut it.  The SVG is from Miss Kate Cuttables. I created a video for this project! But it is only available exclusively through my FB Group, Creating with Jen.  You will find the link below in the last paragraph of this post.



I am submitting my card to the following fun challenges:



Mahalo for stopping by, spending a little bit of your time with me, and if you've commented, I really appreciate that you took the time to do that!!  Come and join my Facebook Group, "Creating with Jen" for details of this card, and how I created it. Also weekly prize giveaways!!!! 

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~