September 20, 2014

Tic Tac Treat Holder Using Stampin Up Top Note Bigz

Aloha All!!!  Here's a cute lil' treat I created for my SIL.  I was looking online for an SVG cut for a Tic Tac holder, but couldn't find one cute enough for my cuteness pleasure.  So, I ended up creating this one on my own, using the Stampin' Up! Top Note Bigz die cut.  I have created a step-by-step video on you tube, so if you'd like to see it, come and join my group over on Facebook, you will find the link at the bottom of this post.






I am submitting my project to the following fun challenges:


Mahalo for stopping by, spending a little bit of your time with me, and if you've commented, I really appreciate that you took the time to do that!!  I've created a step-by-step video to create this adorable Tic Tac Treat holder... if you'd like to view the video, come and join my Facebook Group, "Creating with Jen", and you will have access to it.

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~