September 19, 2014

Little C's Digi - Kitty Cupcake Swing Fold Card

When I found out that I could make a Swing Fold card buy using the die cuts I already have on hand, I was totally stoked!!!  So happy that I am able to utilize the tools I already have on hand, and not have to go out and purchase new ones.  I am sure that the new ones makes it much easier and faster to create, but it gives me a sense of "happy accomplishments" when I know I've created a project that is created with "newer" tools and I didn't even have to purchase them.

This card was created for Little C's Digis!!  Using the "Kitty Cupcake Treat" image and "Sweet Thoughts of You" sentiment.  Love how cute n' cheery it looks!!!








If you like these cute n' whimsical images, be sure to stop by the Little C's Digi store, and check out all the images there is to offer.  MORE images are uploaded every 2 weeks.  So stop on by!!!

I am submitting my card to the following fun challenges:


Mahalo for stopping by, spending a little bit of your time with me, and if you've commented, I really appreciate that you took the time to do that!!  Come and join my Facebook Group, "Creating with Jen" for details of this card, and how I created it. Also weekly prize giveaways!!!! 

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~