September 22, 2014

KaDoodle Bug Designs Challenge

Aloha and Happy Monday!!!  I saw over at Melissa's blog that KaDoodle Bug Designs was holding a challenge.  You can use any KBD cut that you have, and enter the challenge.  I have several cuts on hand, and thought it was great motivation to use one of the cuts that I owned.  Since I attended a Baby Shower this weekend, I needed a gift tag for the gift.  So I created this:





Ain't she adorbs????  I love all her cuts, as they look soooo cute.  The eyes, I actually changed up to be oval ones, bigger than the dot ones that are provided.  I just like my eyes a little wider. I cut one of the Stampin' Up! framelits I had on hand, and adhered the KBD cut to it.  SO Cute!!!

I am submitting my card to the following fun challenges:




Mahalo for stopping by, spending a little bit of your time with me, and if you've commented, I really appreciate that you took the time to do that!!  Come and join my Facebook Group, "Creating with Jen" for details of this project, and how I created it. Also weekly prize giveaways!!!! 

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~