September 17, 2014

Faith Hope Love Scripture Challenge #FHL14

Greetings y'all!!  Sorry for the late post!!  I have been away this weekend at a Women's retreat for my church, and I just haven't gotten into the mood of creating.  So lazy, and just need to get back into the swing of things.  I'm gonna be quick with today's post so that we can just get right to business!!!  Our winner from the last challenge was Patsy of HeartWorks.  Here is her winning project:



Patsy, please send your email to me at littlecs7(at)gmail(dot)com and I will have Bugaboo send you your prize!!!!

This week, our sponsor is Little C's Digi's again!!  Wooooo Hoooo!!!  I love it!!!  We just came out with some new releases, so new digis to choose from!!!  You will get a choice of 1 Digital Stamp set -or- 2 Digital Images of your choice!



The theme this week is to use ANY Bible Scripture, and Twist is to use DIE CUTS (any types... SVG, Spellbinders, Sizzix, whatevers!!!!).

Here is my sample for this challenge:




Card details:

  • Image, DSP & Sentiment: Doodle Pantry Digital Designs
  • SVG Frame Cuts: SVGcuts
  • Cardstock: Strawberry Slush fr Stampin' Up!
  • Punch: Decorative Label Punch fr Stampin' Up!
I am submitting my card to the following fun challenges:
Your Turn!!!  Submit your project here:


Mahalo for stopping by, spending a little bit of your time with me, and if you've commented, I really appreciate that you took the time to do that!!  Come and join my Facebook Group, "Creating with Jen" for details of this card, and how I created it. Also weekly prize giveaways!!!! 

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~