September 2, 2014

Faith Hope Love Scripture Challenge #FHL13 - Any Scripture & Celebration

Aloha All!!!  Sorry, I am late with this post!!  We had a holiday yesterday (USA), and it threw me off in the posting.  So, I apologize if anyone else was thrown off because of my late post.  Well, let's get on with the festivities!!!

First, I'd like to thank those that have joined along in my last challenge.  It was so nice to see all the projects that contained the WORD of God!!!!  Our winner from our last challenge is Sarah George, and here is her winning card:


Congratulations, Sarah!!!!  Please contact me with your email address, and I will get your prize to you!!!  Thank You all again for playing!! Now on to the next challenge!!!!

We are on Challenge #13.  If you post to the web in galleries, tag your photo with #FHL13. The challenge this time around is being sponsored by Bugaboo!!!!  Woo Hooo!!!  Love their cute adorable digital stamps.  They are such awesome support with sponsorship too, you will love what you win, that I know!!!!



Our Challenge Theme this week is to use "ANY SCRIPTURE" on your project, and add a little twist to your project, by creating a project to "CELEBRATE" something... anything!!!!  Here is what I created for my sample project, using a Bugaboo digital stamp:


My scripture is from Psalm 118:24 and reads "This is the day that the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it!".  The Lord reminds us that HE created this day, EVERYDAY!!!  That even though we may be going through some tough times, and have sorrow in our lives, we are to rejoice knowing that our CREATOR is LARGER than our problems!!!  May you all find joy in your lives, and rejoice in the things of the Lord!!!!


For the "Celebration" part of this challenge, I have included the sentiment that comes with this digital to go on the inside. Simply made it into a banner, and adhered it to the inner panel.  :)  I have listed this card in my Little C's Creations ETSY shop here. 100% of proceeds go towards CoolingCancer.Org!!

Here is a video on how this card was easily created... enjoy!! 


Thanks for stopping by!!!

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~