September 23, 2014

Doodle Pantry Monster Mash Birthday Card in a Box

Howdy!!  Created a card in a box again!!  The CIB svg cut is from My Scrap Chick.  It's a basic CIB cut, and you just use whatever images you wanna work with.  These types of projects are great for digital stamps, as you can resize your image to a smaller size that you want to use.  The images, DSP and sentiment that I used on this project are all from Doodle Pantry's Monster Mash digital stamp set.  They are SO cute, don't you think??  I love lil' monsters.






Love how it folds down and can easily fit into an envelope for mailing. 

I am submitting my card to the following fun challenges:

Mahalo for stopping by, spending a little bit of your time with me, and if you've commented, I really appreciate that you took the time to do that!!  Come and join my Facebook Group, "Creating with Jen" for details of this card, and how I created it. Also weekly prize giveaways!!!! 

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~