September 5, 2014

Catching Up with Project Posts

Hello bloggers.... I have been kinda busy crazy... here's to bring you up to par with what's on my completed creativity desk! 

Here is the 1st batch of cards I sent to my son, for him to use when he writes to his girlfriend. Praying that both of them will be blessed by these.



And here are a bunch of cards, 40 to be exact, and they are Baby Shower Invites that I completed a couple of weeks ago.  Just haven't had the time to post. Found this adorable image online.... from Pink Gem Designs!!  





It's been a quick and crazy week. But I'm blessed to have been able to have the opportunity to create and do what I love to do best.  Thank You, Jesus for all that YOU provide for me!!!

Mahalo for stopping by, spending a little bit of your time with me, and if you've commented, I really appreciate that you took the time to do that!!  Come and join my Facebook Group, "Creating with Jen" for details of this card, and how I created it. Also weekly prize giveaways!!!! 

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~