August 27, 2014

Tiddly Ink's Hot Coca

Bleh. Not one of my best... I colored this up for the DT call, but ended up not really liking my coloring. So I put this one the side. When I look at the pic, it still makes me feel farm n' fuzzy though.  I could've done better. LOL!!  


I am not submitting this card to any challenges today. Just thought I'd share that even if I don't like how it turned out, I can still share with y'all!!!  

Mahalo for stopping by, spending a little bit of your time with me, and if you've commented, I really appreciate that you took the time to do that!!  Come and join my Facebook Group, "Creating with Jen" for details of this card, and how I created it. Also weekly prize giveaways!!!! 

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~