August 12, 2014

Tiddly Inks DT Call

Aloha!!! Happy Tuesday!!! It has been several days since I've last posted. Actually, a week!! So much was happening last week, I really had no time to post to my blog. I created some projects, but just didn't have the time to post them. I've started my son on homeschool, and that alone has been a challenge in itself. Trying to get him on a schedule, and trying to find out what is his learning curve. I felt like I wanted to pull teeth the first couple of days. But with prayer and support from other homeschool moms, we were able to get through our 1st week of homeschooling.

We also had an excitement of 2 hurricanes heading our way!! WOW!! By the grace of God, our state was spared.  Some of our friends and family on the Big Island were affected though. But Praise God that there were no fatality.  We were as prepared as we could ever be.  The first storm, Iselle hit the Big Island like it ran into a wall, and broke into pieces. The 2nd storm, Julio, veered off towards the North when he saw what happened to Iselle.  God is GOOD!!!  :)

Now that all that excitement has calmed down a bit, I have a little time to myself, I wanted to post this project.  Tiddly Inks is having a DT call.  I thought I'd take a stab at it, and submit my card here. I love all the images that Christy draws up.  Have been a fan, like in F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!  They are always oh-so-CUTE!!!!  Not only are they cute, they are also fun to color with, using any medium!

I selected this sketch to follow from Creative Craft Cottage:



Here is how my project turned out. I decided to use the digital image called "Birthday Fishes".  This image also comes as a clear stamp in a set called "Floating By".





Details of my card:

  • Image: Tiddly Ink's digital image "Birthday Fishes"
  • Sentiment, Cardstock, DSP, Inks and Punches: Stampin' Up! 
  • Coloring Medium: Copic Sketch Markers (image shown below of pens that I've used for this project)


And there you have it... I hope I am able to make the team.  Would love to work on her images.  Then again, even if I don't, I'd still work with her images anyways.  But I'd get to work on them MORE if I were on the team.  :)  So, say a little prayer that it'll be in my favor.  That the Lord's will be done.  

I am also submitting this project to the following fun challenges out there:
That's all folks!!  Thanks for stopping by and checking out my post today.  Hope your day is blessed wherever you are!!  ALOHA!!!


"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~  

Buy My Projects