Greetings!! Hi Gang!!! 1st off, I wanna let ya know that my created projects are now on ETSY!! I've created a shop for my created projects, and 100% proceeds will go towards CoolingCancer.Org - which help fund the research of cancer through University of Hawaii. You can click here to go to my Little C's Creations ETSY Shop:
Thanks for your support!!!
Ok, moving on... I have a little container filled with images that I've already colored. I have been meaning to get them on cards, but just haven't had the chance to. While looking through this box of image, I found this image to use on my card. Worked out perfectly, as it was already colored to the colors that I wanted to use. :)
For my project, I am using the FREEBIE scripture from Word Art Wednesday. Every Wednesdays, they have an "Anything Goes" challenge, and the owner also creates a FREEBIE of a scripture to share. So sweet, ya?? I have been meaning to play along, using one of their FREEBIES, as I usually play along with my own scriptured stamps. But I thought I'd finally take on their challenge, and play with their FREEBIE this time. The scripture FREEBIE for this week is from 1 Samuel 2:2.
I am also following this sketch from Mojo Monday for my project:
and this color combo challenge from ColourQ:
Here is how my card turned out with all of those elements (Challenges) from above, and smooshed into one item:
- Image: All That Scraps / CC Designs - Colored w/Copics
- Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
- DSP: Paper Stash
- Fancy Circle Die Cut and Circle Die Cut: Spellbinder
- White Gel Pen for Stitching - Stampin' Up!
- Sentiment Scripture: Word Art Wednesday Freebie
I am also submitting this card to the following fun challenges out there:
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Mojo Monday - Sketch Challenge (shown above)
- ColourQ: Color Combo Challenge (shown above)
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes with Di's Digis
- Digi Stamps 4Joy - Circles
That's it for today!! Thanks for stopping by!!! Blessings to U!!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~
Buy My Projects