August 23, 2014

There Is None Holy as The Lord - 1 Samuel 2:2


Greetings!! Hi Gang!!! 1st off, I wanna let ya know that my created projects are now on ETSY!!  I've created a shop for my created projects, and 100% proceeds will go towards CoolingCancer.Org - which help fund the research of cancer through University of Hawaii.  You can click here to go to my Little C's Creations ETSY Shop:




Thanks for your support!!!

Ok, moving on... I have a little container filled with images that I've already colored. I have been meaning to get them on cards, but just haven't had the chance to. While looking through this box of image, I found this image to use on my card. Worked out perfectly, as it was already colored to the colors that I wanted to use.  :)

For my project, I am using the FREEBIE scripture from Word Art Wednesday.  Every Wednesdays, they have an "Anything Goes" challenge, and the owner also creates a FREEBIE of a scripture to share. So sweet, ya??  I have been meaning to play along, using one of their FREEBIES, as I usually play along with my own scriptured stamps.  But I thought I'd finally take on their challenge, and play with their FREEBIE this time.  The scripture FREEBIE for this week is from 1 Samuel 2:2.

I am also following this sketch from Mojo Monday for my project:

and this color combo challenge from ColourQ:

Here is how my card turned out with all of those elements (Challenges) from above, and smooshed into one item:




Card Details:

  • Image: All That Scraps / CC Designs - Colored w/Copics
  • Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
  • DSP: Paper Stash
  • Fancy Circle Die Cut and Circle Die Cut: Spellbinder
  • White Gel Pen for Stitching - Stampin' Up!
  • Sentiment Scripture: Word Art Wednesday Freebie
I am also submitting this card to the following fun challenges out there:
That's it for today!!  Thanks for stopping by!!!  Blessings to U!!

Aloha,
Jen




"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~  

Buy My Projects