August 6, 2014

Pinto Birthday Card with Doodle Pantry's Classic Clunkers 1 Digi Set

Aloha Gang!!!  Welcome back to my blog... have been busy, being that school has already started up for my lil' guy.  Am Homeschooling him this year. So that means I have to really schedule my creative time accordingly.  I'm not a very organized person.  But this year, I am really really trying to be on top of things, and be ahead of things so that I can have everything prepared.  Thus, praying that the Lord's will is done, and not mines, so if I am making it through, it isn't by what I am doing, but what HE is doing through me. Thank You, Lord!!!  

Ok, so last week, I posted a couple of cards using this digital set from Doodle Pantry.  I wanted to share another card that I created with this set.  Love how easy these masculine cards are to make with everything in a set that is ready to go!!!  Here is the set:



And here is the last card I created using this set:


I used the Pinto!!!  As I mentioned in my previously posted cards like these, my mom used to own a pinto when I was younger.  I remember her learning how to drive with that car, and it was green too!! I was so small back then... I think 4.  The car seemed so big to me. But compared to compacts now a days, this car would seem so tiny!!  :)  

Well here are the details of this card if incase you want to whip up a simple and quick card for a man... this'll work....
  • Cardstock, Embossing Folder & Punch: Stampin' Up!
  • Colored Digital Image, DSP n' Sentiment: Doodle Pantry
  • Ribbon: Organza Black
Thanks for stopping by!!  Have a blessed day!!

Aloha,
Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~  
Buy My Projects