August 30, 2014

I Think You're Lovely Card


Happy Saturday y'all!!  Hope your week has gone by well. I am blessed to be alive and well, and just able to do the things that I am called to do, by the Grace of God.  Today I have this pretty card to share with you. I've created this card using Hero Arts n' Stampin' Up! products. I am making a set of cards to send to my son at college, so that he can use it to send to his girlfriend when he writes her letters. :) It is such a blessing to know that they write to each other via snail mail.  I am praying that this set will bless them both.  


I am submitting my card to the following fun challenges:

Mahalo for stopping by, spending a little bit of your time with me, and if you've commented, I really appreciate that you took the time to do that!!  Come and join my Facebook Group, "Creating with Jen" for details of this card, and how I created it. Also weekly prize giveaways!!!! 

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~